"Swift & Loose": Episode 1 "Swift & Loose": Episode 1

Absolutely loved this! Cannot wait to see more! The style, the mood, the music and the voice acting - all top stuff!

Swift And Loose - Trailer Swift And Loose - Trailer

This looks AWESOME! Definitely looking forward to this series!

World Destroyer World Destroyer

WOW! That was absolutely incredible from start to finish! I will definitely be keeping an eye on this project. All the very best with the production!

Nominous responds:

Thanks JRRun.

Literally Hell Intro Literally Hell Intro

Nice! I'm really diggin' the series 'Literally Hell' too. Top stuff!

P.S: I also apologise immensely as I went to view this and my mouse clicked on the 'voting system' section and accidentally hit '1'! :/ - not at all what I intended to do and I can't seem to undo it for some reason (?) ... so I hope my rating and review here somewhat makes up for that... keep up the great work!

guitarrob responds:

Thank you so much. I'm glad you like the series so far. :)

Don't worry about the voting thing. Just as long people generally like my animations that's all I care about lol.

Nites Episode V - By Starlight Nites Episode V - By Starlight

This was awesome! I will definitely be checking out the previous episodes! Keep up the fantastic work!

Lionboar Lionboar

Wow! That was fantastic: the animation was incredibly fluid and the backgrounds were simply stunning! The music and overall timing added to the whole atmosphere too, creating some definitive moments of real tension. Really top notch stuff! I hope you get many wonderful accolades your way. IMHO it would be greatly deserved.

Atzu responds:

Thank you very much!

Toll of the Lost 1 Toll of the Lost 1

Absolutely fantastic! Loved the characterisation, the voice acting, the art style *and* how well the animation worked *with* the art style too. Will definitely be keeping my eye out for more episodes! Keep up the great work!

Yum. Yum.

Bizarre, but very enjoyable! The animation was fantastic. Great work!

Pyro Pyro

This was great! I thought that the music suited the tone marvellously and the animation was fluid. Definitely made me feel quite melancholic by the end too. Top stuff!

Social Fabric Social Fabric

Wow! Dug this from beginning to end - just fantastic!