View Profile JRRun

All 37 Movie Reviews

10 w/ Responses

Absolutely fantastic! I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter of this epic tale. Congratulations!

This was absolutely fantastic and I definitely think quite a few people would relate to the subject matter. Well done!

Ha ha! This was excellent - very entertaining and it had a lot of charm too! You can tell just how much effort went into making this as well. Awesome stuff!

DeskFable responds:

That really means a lot to me bud, thank you :)

Absolutely fantastic! Congratulations, folks!

So incredibly well done! It actually reminds me more of the toons you used to get back in the 90's rather than the ones you see today. The characterisations and humour were pretty spot on too - definitely had a good chuckle along the way.

Another brilliant installment of 'Technical Dave', Mr. Razi. Sincerely, this one hit me like a tonne of bricks. Keep creatin' no matter what! Thanks a mill for bein' a huge inspiration!
Cheers,
JR

Wonderful loop! The lighting and animation (especially the snapping and general fluidity - were all in top form). Also, I thought that the colours worked magically together and really helped sell the mood too. Awesome!

Top stuff! Really dug the style and the colour scheme. The characters were also wonderfully realised. Well done!

IncendiaryStarfish responds:

That means alot, thank you very much!! <3

Awesome once again! ***

Huge fan of your work, chluaid! Can't wait to see what you create next!

[*** Upon confession, I thankfully stumbled upon 'Prowlies: BWDS ep 2' first and just knew I *had* to go and find 'ep 1'...]

YES! Always fantastic to see a new chluaid creation - I absolutely adore the 'Brackenwood' series. Simply breathtaking on all fronts!

Hey, I'm JR. Love creating my own original content. On here you should find some of my work. Hope you enjoy! Cheers.

Male