View Profile JRRun

All 5 Audio Reviews

5 w/ Responses

Great work as always, Snak! You've got excellent narration skills: relaxed yet present.

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

Thanks J! I definitely feel like I improved this one quite well from the older version. Always figured, you can never get enough motivation either! Thanks for the review!

Your voice acting talent is awesome, Snak! Keep up the great work!

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

I can say the same right back to you my friend! Thanks for the review and vote :D

Top stuff, man! The pacing and the way the tension built up across this instalment really made it an enthralling listen. Keep up the good work!

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

Thank you very much my friend :D Appreciate the kind words! The next chapter is going to be even more intense >:) !

Great stuff, man! Keep up the awesome work!

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

Thanks man! I'll say the same right back to you :D Been awhile since I've been able to get on (got into a new section of work and it's been so draining). But I'm hoping I can add some more soon. By the by, if you wanted to do a collab story or anything, I'd be totally up for it! Let me know if you're interested. Thanks for the review!

Great voice work! Look forward to hearing more!

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

Thanks! I'm working on a few new ideas for the next narration/story so hopefully I can get that out pretty soon. Stay tuned for it and thanks for the kind review :D

Hey, I'm JR. Love creating my own original content. On here you should find some of my work. Hope you enjoy! Cheers.

Male