The Surprise Demise Of Francis Cooper's Mother The Surprise Demise Of Francis Cooper's Mother

I loved every second of this! I found myself completely mesmerized from beginning to end. Well done!

Potion Shop Potion Shop

WOW! Absolutely fantastic animation with a great concept. Sincerely, loved every minute of this. Well done!

"Swift & Loose": Episode 1 "Swift & Loose": Episode 1

Absolutely loved this! Cannot wait to see more! The style, the mood, the music and the voice acting - all top stuff!

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

AH! Even better than the original! Love this game!

William and Sly William and Sly

A wonderful gaming experience, Kajenx! I loved exploring the world and trying to find every, single secret cave entrance I could. Top stuff! Will be playing again!

Kajenx responds:

Make sure you check out the sequel! :)

Haunted Alchemist - Part 10 Haunted Alchemist - Part 10

Top stuff, man! The pacing and the way the tension built up across this instalment really made it an enthralling listen. Keep up the good work!

Snak responds:

Thank you very much my friend :D Appreciate the kind words! The next chapter is going to be even more intense >:) !

Tavern Soothsayer Tavern Soothsayer

Great stuff, man! Keep up the awesome work!

Snak responds:

Thanks man! I'll say the same right back to you :D Been awhile since I've been able to get on (got into a new section of work and it's been so draining). But I'm hoping I can add some more soon. By the by, if you wanted to do a collab story or anything, I'd be totally up for it! Let me know if you're interested. Thanks for the review!

A Pirate's Tale A Pirate's Tale

Great voice work! Look forward to hearing more!

Snak responds:

Thanks! I'm working on a few new ideas for the next narration/story so hopefully I can get that out pretty soon. Stay tuned for it and thanks for the kind review :D