View Profile JRRun

23 Movie Reviews

Fantastic! I always look forward to your 'birthday' videos. Keep up the amazing work!

WOW! That was absolutely incredible! I was hooked from minute one. The action scenes were so well choreographed and fluid. So much so in fact, that it reminded me a little of 'Neon Genesis Evangelion'. Angela is such an interesting character too. I cannot wait to see more. A truly fantastic effort!

That was great! The animation and timing were wonderful and the character designs were top notch. Well done!

2 Game Reviews

AH! Even better than the original! Love this game!

A wonderful gaming experience, Kajenx! I loved exploring the world and trying to find every, single secret cave entrance I could. Top stuff! Will be playing again!

Kajenx responds:

Make sure you check out the sequel! :)

4 Audio Reviews

Your voice acting talent is awesome, Snak! Keep up the great work!

Snak responds:

I can say the same right back to you my friend! Thanks for the review and vote :D

Top stuff, man! The pacing and the way the tension built up across this instalment really made it an enthralling listen. Keep up the good work!

Snak responds:

Thank you very much my friend :D Appreciate the kind words! The next chapter is going to be even more intense >:) !

Great stuff, man! Keep up the awesome work!

Snak responds:

Thanks man! I'll say the same right back to you :D Been awhile since I've been able to get on (got into a new section of work and it's been so draining). But I'm hoping I can add some more soon. By the by, if you wanted to do a collab story or anything, I'd be totally up for it! Let me know if you're interested. Thanks for the review!

Hey, I'm Jake. Love creating my own original content. On here you should find some of my work. Hope you enjoy! Cheers.

n/a, Male