View Profile JRRun

37 Movie Reviews

Absolutely fantastic! I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter of this epic tale. Congratulations!

This was absolutely fantastic and I definitely think quite a few people would relate to the subject matter. Well done!

Ha ha! This was excellent - very entertaining and it had a lot of charm too! You can tell just how much effort went into making this as well. Awesome stuff!

DeskFable responds:

That really means a lot to me bud, thank you :)

2 Game Reviews

AH! Even better than the original! Love this game!

A wonderful gaming experience, Kajenx! I loved exploring the world and trying to find every, single secret cave entrance I could. Top stuff! Will be playing again!

Kajenx responds:

Make sure you check out the sequel! :)

5 Audio Reviews

Great work as always, Snak! You've got excellent narration skills: relaxed yet present.

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

Thanks J! I definitely feel like I improved this one quite well from the older version. Always figured, you can never get enough motivation either! Thanks for the review!

Your voice acting talent is awesome, Snak! Keep up the great work!

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

I can say the same right back to you my friend! Thanks for the review and vote :D

Top stuff, man! The pacing and the way the tension built up across this instalment really made it an enthralling listen. Keep up the good work!

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

Thank you very much my friend :D Appreciate the kind words! The next chapter is going to be even more intense >:) !

Hey, I'm JR. Love creating my own original content. On here you should find some of my work. Hope you enjoy! Cheers.

Male