View Profile JRRun

32 Movie Reviews

Wonderful loop! The lighting and animation (especially the snapping and general fluidity - were all in top form). Also, I thought that the colours worked magically together and really helped sell the mood too. Awesome!

Top stuff! Really dug the style and the colour scheme. The characters were also wonderfully realised. Well done!

IncendiaryStarfish responds:

That means alot, thank you very much!! <3

Awesome once again! ***

Huge fan of your work, chluaid! Can't wait to see what you create next!

[*** Upon confession, I thankfully stumbled upon 'Prowlies: BWDS ep 2' first and just knew I *had* to go and find 'ep 1'...]

2 Game Reviews

AH! Even better than the original! Love this game!

A wonderful gaming experience, Kajenx! I loved exploring the world and trying to find every, single secret cave entrance I could. Top stuff! Will be playing again!

Kajenx responds:

Make sure you check out the sequel! :)

5 Audio Reviews

Great work as always, Snak! You've got excellent narration skills: relaxed yet present.

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

Thanks J! I definitely feel like I improved this one quite well from the older version. Always figured, you can never get enough motivation either! Thanks for the review!

Your voice acting talent is awesome, Snak! Keep up the great work!

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

I can say the same right back to you my friend! Thanks for the review and vote :D

Top stuff, man! The pacing and the way the tension built up across this instalment really made it an enthralling listen. Keep up the good work!

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

Thank you very much my friend :D Appreciate the kind words! The next chapter is going to be even more intense >:) !

Hey, I'm Jake. Love creating my own original content. On here you should find some of my work. Hope you enjoy! Cheers.

n/a, Male