View Profile JRRun

34 Movie Reviews

So incredibly well done! It actually reminds me more of the toons you used to get back in the 90's rather than the ones you see today. The characterisations and humour were pretty spot on too - definitely had a good chuckle along the way.

Another brilliant installment of 'Technical Dave', Mr. Razi. Sincerely, this one hit me like a tonne of bricks. Keep creatin' no matter what! Thanks a mill for bein' a huge inspiration!
Cheers,
JR

Wonderful loop! The lighting and animation (especially the snapping and general fluidity - were all in top form). Also, I thought that the colours worked magically together and really helped sell the mood too. Awesome!

2 Game Reviews

AH! Even better than the original! Love this game!

A wonderful gaming experience, Kajenx! I loved exploring the world and trying to find every, single secret cave entrance I could. Top stuff! Will be playing again!

Kajenx responds:

Make sure you check out the sequel! :)

5 Audio Reviews

Great work as always, Snak! You've got excellent narration skills: relaxed yet present.

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

Thanks J! I definitely feel like I improved this one quite well from the older version. Always figured, you can never get enough motivation either! Thanks for the review!

Your voice acting talent is awesome, Snak! Keep up the great work!

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

I can say the same right back to you my friend! Thanks for the review and vote :D

Top stuff, man! The pacing and the way the tension built up across this instalment really made it an enthralling listen. Keep up the good work!

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

Thank you very much my friend :D Appreciate the kind words! The next chapter is going to be even more intense >:) !

Hey, I'm JR. Love creating my own original content. On here you should find some of my work. Hope you enjoy! Cheers.

n/a, Male