Social Fabric Social Fabric

Wow! Dug this from beginning to end - just fantastic!

Cocoa and Sugarplum Cocoa and Sugarplum

This was great! The animation was very fluid, well timed and I liked the characters too. Top stuff!

cecameron responds:

Thank you very much!

Hey, are you up? Hey, are you up?

Whoa! Very trippy indeed. It actually reminded me of something Ralph Bakshi might've done back in the 70's (with the tweaked photo-realistic backgrounds and the darker tone etc). Great work!

Fantishow responds:

I have a shrine to Ralph Bakshi that I pray to every night before I sleep.

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday

Really dug the style and humour of this from beginning to end. Will have to go back and watch the others now. Definitely looking forward to more!

FILM QUEST - Episode 1 FILM QUEST - Episode 1

Thoroughly enjoyed every second of this! Looking forward to the next one most definitely! Cheers

My Scissors Will Eat You! My Scissors Will Eat You!

This had a a uniquely unsettling - yet oddly - humorous tone the entire way through. Really enjoyed it!

Café Catastrophe!?!? - Animated Me Café Catastrophe!?!? - Animated Me

Your animation style is wonderful and incredibly fluid. Had a good chuckle at the end too! Keep up the great work!

Crunchlins responds:

Thank you for the kind words!

Plight of the Salad Dog Plight of the Salad Dog

Very well done from beginning to end! Certainly tugged at the heart strings too. Great work!

The Valerine Manor: Pilot The Valerine Manor: Pilot

Had a few good chuckles throughout this! The style works really well and, overall to me personally, the animation itself was very fluid indeed. The voice acting was also top notch. Keep up the great work!