Literally Hell Intro Literally Hell Intro

Nice! I'm really diggin' the series 'Literally Hell' too. Top stuff!

P.S: I also apologise immensely as I went to view this and my mouse clicked on the 'voting system' section and accidentally hit '1'! :/ - not at all what I intended to do and I can't seem to undo it for some reason (?) ... so I hope my rating and review here somewhat makes up for that... keep up the great work!

guitarrob responds:

Thank you so much. I'm glad you like the series so far. :)

Don't worry about the voting thing. Just as long people generally like my animations that's all I care about lol.

Nites Episode V - By Starlight Nites Episode V - By Starlight

This was awesome! I will definitely be checking out the previous episodes! Keep up the fantastic work!

Lionboar Lionboar

Wow! That was fantastic: the animation was incredibly fluid and the backgrounds were simply stunning! The music and overall timing added to the whole atmosphere too, creating some definitive moments of real tension. Really top notch stuff! I hope you get many wonderful accolades your way. IMHO it would be greatly deserved.

Atzu responds:

Thank you very much!

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

AH! Even better than the original! Love this game!

William and Sly William and Sly

A wonderful gaming experience, Kajenx! I loved exploring the world and trying to find every, single secret cave entrance I could. Top stuff! Will be playing again!

Kajenx responds:

Make sure you check out the sequel! :)

Haunted Alchemist - Part 10 Haunted Alchemist - Part 10

Top stuff, man! The pacing and the way the tension built up across this instalment really made it an enthralling listen. Keep up the good work!

Snak responds:

Thank you very much my friend :D Appreciate the kind words! The next chapter is going to be even more intense >:) !

Tavern Soothsayer Tavern Soothsayer

Great stuff, man! Keep up the awesome work!

Snak responds:

Thanks man! I'll say the same right back to you :D Been awhile since I've been able to get on (got into a new section of work and it's been so draining). But I'm hoping I can add some more soon. By the by, if you wanted to do a collab story or anything, I'd be totally up for it! Let me know if you're interested. Thanks for the review!

A Pirate's Tale A Pirate's Tale

Great voice work! Look forward to hearing more!

Snak responds:

Thanks! I'm working on a few new ideas for the next narration/story so hopefully I can get that out pretty soon. Stay tuned for it and thanks for the kind review :D