Social Fabric Social Fabric

Wow! Dug this from beginning to end - just fantastic!

Cocoa and Sugarplum Cocoa and Sugarplum

This was great! The animation was very fluid, well timed and I liked the characters too. Top stuff!

cecameron responds:

Thank you very much!

Hey, are you up? Hey, are you up?

Whoa! Very trippy indeed. It actually reminded me of something Ralph Bakshi might've done back in the 70's (with the tweaked photo-realistic backgrounds and the darker tone etc). Great work!

Fantishow responds:

I have a shrine to Ralph Bakshi that I pray to every night before I sleep.

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

AH! Even better than the original! Love this game!

William and Sly William and Sly

A wonderful gaming experience, Kajenx! I loved exploring the world and trying to find every, single secret cave entrance I could. Top stuff! Will be playing again!

Kajenx responds:

Make sure you check out the sequel! :)

Haunted Alchemist - Part 10 Haunted Alchemist - Part 10

Top stuff, man! The pacing and the way the tension built up across this instalment really made it an enthralling listen. Keep up the good work!

Snak responds:

Thank you very much my friend :D Appreciate the kind words! The next chapter is going to be even more intense >:) !

Tavern Soothsayer Tavern Soothsayer

Great stuff, man! Keep up the awesome work!

Snak responds:

Thanks man! I'll say the same right back to you :D Been awhile since I've been able to get on (got into a new section of work and it's been so draining). But I'm hoping I can add some more soon. By the by, if you wanted to do a collab story or anything, I'd be totally up for it! Let me know if you're interested. Thanks for the review!

A Pirate's Tale A Pirate's Tale

Great voice work! Look forward to hearing more!

Snak responds:

Thanks! I'm working on a few new ideas for the next narration/story so hopefully I can get that out pretty soon. Stay tuned for it and thanks for the kind review :D